Tyler Garber is an attorney in the firm’s entertainment department. Her practice encompasses a wide range of transactional matters in music and entertainment.
Prior to joining the firm, Tyler worked in the Film Music department of Universal Pictures. Tyler graduated from the SCALE Program, a two-year accelerated degree program at Southwestern Law School. While in law school, she was a Dean’s Fellow and a lead law clerk for Southwestern’s Entertainment and Media Law Clinic. Tyler also served as a student representative of LACBA’s Entertainment Law and Intellectual Property Section and a team lead editor for the American Bar Association’s Journal of International Media and Entertainment Law. She was also a summer associate at Davis Wright Tremaine and completed an externship at Universal Music Publishing Group.
Prior to law school, Tyler taught for two years in Philadelphia with Teach for America and simultaneously completed a master’s degree in urban education, specializing in Secondary Mathematics with a thesis in Legal Advocacy at the University of Pennsylvania. She received her undergraduate degree from Bryn Mawr College, where she majored in Sociology, with minors in Education and Mathematics.
In her spare time, Tyler enjoys spending time with her family and friends, consuming music, gardening, traveling, hiking, and going to concerts.
Areas Of Practice
- Entertainment Law
- California, 2019
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Dean’s Fellow
- Honors: Comcast NBCUniversal Telemundo Scholar, Mexican American Bar Foundation
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Highest Grade), Criminal Procedure and Business Associations
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- M.S.Ed in Urban Education, concentration in Secondary Mathematics (7th – 12th Grade) – 2016
- Honors: Teach for America 2014 Corps Member
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2014