John Snow is a well-rounded trial lawyer with a wide range of experience. He has handled breach of contract matters, intellectual property disputes, securities fraud litigation, consumer class actions, False Claims Act cases, government investigations, and other complex business disputes. Before joining the firm, John was a criminal prosecutor with 26 jury trials to verdict and a civil enforcement lawyer litigating large public impact cases. Before that, he was a lawyer at Hueston Hennigan LLP and Irell & Manella LLP. John started his career as a law clerk for the Honorable George H. King, former Chief Judge of the Central District of California.
John graduated Order of the Coif from USC Law School in 2011, where he was an Executive Senior Editor on the Law Review and a Legal Writing Fellow.
Areas Of Practice
- Business and Intellectual Property Litigation
- California, 2011
- University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Order of the Coif, American Jurisprudence Award (Criminal Procedure)
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: Academic Excellence Award; Honors Program